The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient’s treatment needs. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins with our financial coordinator. We have payment plans to suit different budgets, including a low-down-payment option.
We also accept assignment from most insurance plans, and we will file the necessary papers with your insurance company. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable to you so you may have the best orthodontic care available worry-free!
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.)
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of month interest-free.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa®, MasterCard®, and automatic debit from your checking account or credit card.
- In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued, although we will make every effort to accommodate patients with temporary difficulties.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to us. The balance will be arranged for you to pay (see above).
Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to the doctor. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
In-network Provider / Insurance:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- The Standard
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
In-network Provider / Dental Discount Plan
- Aetna Dental Access
- Careington Care 500
- Preferred Network Access by CIGNA
- UniCare 100/200