Meet the Doctors
Dr. Felisha Clark, DMD, MsD
Dr. Felisha Clark received her Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from Boston College in Boston, MA. She then went on to study at the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA, where she obtained her Doctor of Dental Medicine. Lastly, she continued her dental studies at the Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics, earning a Certificate in Orthodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry.
Aside from dentistry, Dr. Clark enjoys playing tennis, getting lost in a good book and cooking up delicious new recipes. Both her and her husband are excited to be back in Massachusetts where they are close to their families. One of their favorite things to do is cheer on their alma mater, Boston College.
Patrick Assioun, DMD, MMSC
Dr. Assioun is a Premier Provider for Invisalign®, having attained an exceptional level of experience with Invisalign based on the number of patients treated. After attending school in Cannes, France, and Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Dr. Assioun received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Pennsylvania. He then graduated from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine with a residency in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. He also received a Master of Medical Sciences degree in oral biology from the faculty of medicine at Harvard University.
Dr. Assioun is a researcher in the field of orthodontics, has received many honors and scholarships, and has been published in the Journal of the American Student Dental Association. In 2001, he was awarded the Harvard Award of Clinical Excellence for Orthodontics, one of the most prestigious awards granted by the Harvard Society of Advancement in Orthodontics. Dr. Assioun is a member of the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, Massachusetts Dental Society, and Massachusetts Association of Orthodontists.
Dr. Assioun’s interests include travel, language study, ethics, skiing, and especially tennis. He trained players and coached tennis at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, and was ranked #13 in Canada’s junior singles category in 1989. Dr. Assioun speaks French, English, and basic Spanish.
Dr. Assioun welcomes your questions and comments.
Dr. Daeun Hur, DDS
Dr. Daeun Hur received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from New York University in 2014. She continued her education at NYU where she obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 2018 and a certificate in Advanced Education in General Dentistry in 2019. After receiving her AEGD certificate, she began the Advanced Education Program in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at NYU, completing the program in 2022.
In her free time, Dr. Hur enjoys relaxing through mind and body healing activities, such as pilates and reading. She also loves to travel and explore the scenery and cuisine of new countries and cities. Dr. Hur also likes to try new experiences such as art, music, and stage performances.
- New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY; Advanced Education Program in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, 2022
- New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY; Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program, 2019
- New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY; Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), 2018
- New York University College of Arts and Sciences, New York, NY; BA (Biology), 2014
- American Association of Orthodontists
- NYU- affiliated community and global outreach
Dr. Ourania Vitsas, DMD
Dr. Ourania Vitsas received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Suffolk University in 2008. She continued her education at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine where she obtained a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree in 2015 and a Certificate in Orthodontics in 2022.
In her free time, Dr. Vitsas enjoys spending time with her husband, Taso and son, Leo. She also loves to experience new restaurants and become immersed in different cultures.
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston MA; Certificate in Orthodontics, 2022
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston MA; Doctor of Dental Medicine, 2015
- Suffolk University, Boston, MA; Bachelor of Science, 2008
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Botox and Fillers
- Aligner Intensive Fellowship
- Give Kids a Smile
- Upham's Corner Health Center
- Dimock Community Health Center